Dr. Repellent® Furniture Spray and Insect Repellent is a proprietary blend of sulphur and pure essential oils that are known to have repellent and insecticidal properties. Dr. Repellent® ingredients create a synergistic mixture that powerfully repels and eliminates harmful parasitic insects upon contact, particularly the scabies mites and its eggs. Dr. Repellent® can be sprayed conveniently all throughout the house on various surfaces and open spaces. It provides protection up to 3 hours.
Cedar (Thuja Occidentalis) Leaf Oil, Citronella (Cymbopogon Nardus) Oil, Lemongrass (Cymbopogon Citratus) Oil, Mineral Oil, Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) Oil, Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Oil, Homeopathic Sulphur Tincture 9X, Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Oil, Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Oil
- Scabies Furniture Spray
- Mosquito/ Insect Repellent Spray
Dr. Repellent® as Scabies Furniture Spray
Directions for Use:
Use Dr. Repellent® Furniture Spray as convenient way to get rid of scabies mites throughout your home. It can be applied/sprayed mostly on HARD, NON-POROUS SURFACES such as GLASS, VINYL, RUBBER, PLASTIC, WOOD, and LEATHER.
1.Shake well before each use. Apply liberally to a clean cloth and spread evenly, or spray directly onto surface. When spraying, hold the bottle 7 to 9 inches away from the surface and spray on the desired area until covered with mist. Allow to stand for 10-15 minutes then wipe off excess. It offers protection up to 3 hours. For best results, RE-APPLY as needed.
2. For complete peace of mind, spray Dr. Repellent® in these areas of the house that come in contact or frequently used by infected person(s):
3. Soft surfaces such as Mattresses, Pillows, Cushions, Couches/Sofas (fabric), etc. should be wrapped with plastic encasements to lessen the chances of scabies mites from clinging to the strands of fabric.
Dr. Repellent® as Mosquito/Insect Repellent Spray
Dr. Repellent® is scientifically and naturally formulated to bring out the best blend of the finest natural ingredients to protect the entire family from household pests and outdoor biting insects without DEET. Dr. Repellent® is all-natural, free of artificial fragrances, dyes, parabens and preservatives. Dr. Repellent® is accurately balanced to offer the fastest, most effective and lasting protection up to 3 hours. These are the ingredients that make Dr. Repellent the best natural insect control option.
Dr. Repellent® powerfully repels or eliminates harmful flying, biting and sucking insects upon direct contact and protects skin up to 3 hours. Dr. Repellent® is effective against:
-Ants -Bed Bugs -Spiders
-Chiggers -Cockroaches -Scabies mites
-Dust Mites -Fleas
- Formulated with 100% Natural ingredients, made from the purest form of premium quality essential oils
- Clinically-tested in safeguarding the entire family from harmful flying, biting and sucking insects up to 3 hours
- Gives added protection by spraying it on clothing, furniture and surrounding
- Safe to use on children
- Natural, clean and refreshing smell
- Prevents insect bites that may catalyze transmission of insect-borne diseases
- DEET-Free, NO artificial colors, fragrances, parabens, sulfates and phthalates
- Applicable to ALL skin types, dermatologist tested
- Acts as safe and effective moisturizer
- Components of this product are not considered hazardous wastes by US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
Directions for Use:
This product contains plant oils which are inherently fragrant. For people who are sensitive to fragrances, test a small application before using over a larger area. While staining is unlikely, it is recommended to test for possible staining on an inconspicuous area on surfaces to be sprayed.
- Shake well before each use.
- Spray directly on entire area of skin to be protected.
- Reapply as needed.
- For sensitive skin, apply a small amount of the product to test before full use.
- Keep out of eyes and keep off broken or unhealthy skin.
- Adult supervision is recommended when using this product on children.
For best results apply liberally to exposed skin, especially your ankles, legs, arms and hairline. Re-apply every 2-3 hours, or more often as needed. For added protection apply to clothing and spray it in the surroundings.
1. Keep Dr. Repellent® in a safe place where it is out of children’s reach. Make sure it is a cool, dark place to prevent the essential oils from oxidizing which may alter effectiveness.
2. We recommend good safety practices when using any furniture spray / insect repellent, such as avoiding contact with eyes, ingestion and inhalation. If product gets in eyes, flush with water. If irritation on skin occurs, wash with soap and water. If irritation persists, contact a physician.
3. Avoid spraying on FABRIC, CANVASS, WOVEN MATERIALS and other POROUS surfaces to prevent smearing/staining.