Type a description for this prod
Dr. Scabies Soap is a homeopathic scabies soap with a formulation of sulfur and natural plant extracts with antiseptic and itch relieving properties. It also has Sunflower Oil that moisturizes your skin and soothes the areas that are affected by scabies mites.
Use soap at least 2 times daily, for 4-10 days. If irritation or reaction occurs, discontinue use. Results may vary.
Dr. Scabies products work together to eradicate the scabies mites, relieve the itching and heal your skin. We recommend you use this product with Dr. Scabies Cream and Dr. Scabies Solution. For the best deal, check our Dr. Scabies Treatment Packages.
- Sulphur 8X HPUS
- Thuja Occidentalis 6X HPUS
- The letters HPUS indicate the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States.
- Uses: Symptomatic homeopathic topical treatment of scabies.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mouth, and mucous membranes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, consult physician.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, contact physician prior to use.
Aqua (Deionized Water), Carbomer, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Disodium Cocoamphoacetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Laureth-13 Carboxylate, Parfum (Fragrance), PEG-150 Distearate, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate-20, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Triethanolamine.