Dr. Scabies Cream is recommended for extensive cases disinfecting and healing the wounds, bumps and rashes. It is very effective in treating secondary bacterial infection which is a common complication of scabies infestation. It is also an insect repellent – it drives away the mites, prevent further feeding and reproduction.
Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying. Cover the affected skin with cream one time per day. If excessive drying of the skin or rash occurs, reduce the application of product or discontinue use.
Dr. Scabies products work together to eradicate the scabies mites, relieve the itching and heal your skin. We recommend you use this product with Dr. Scabies Soap and Dr. Scabies Solution. For the best deal, check our Dr. Scabies Treatment Packages.
- Sulphur 8X HPUS
- The letters HPUS indicate the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States.
- Uses: Symptomatic homeopathic topical treatment of scabies.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mouth, and mucous membranes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, consult physician.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, contact physician prior to use.
Aqua (Deionized Water), Carbomer, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Extract, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil, Sodium PCA, Stearyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Triethanolamine